Wednesday, December 2, 2009

update

So I haven't updated my blog in awhile, thing have been a little crazy and alot has happened. First we had Grandma Cathy come to visit and we were so happy that she got to come and see baby Kaylee and play with Alex. We had a great Halloween and we carved pumpkins and went to the trunk or treat. Then a couple weeks later Grandpa Randy got to come for a visit, it really is so nice to get to see them. On other news ... very sad news my camera decided that it was going to die... but good news is I got an early Christmas present, we decide to get a good camera so it will last so I got a Canon Rebel and let me tell you I am in love the pictures above i took them with my new camera. They are so clear and its really so easy to use. Like I said I'm in love and you might start getting a picture overload on the blog. Things at the Stone's are going really good and I have to say having two kids is turning out for me to be easier than I expected but that could be due to the fact that Kaylee is a great baby she sleeps pretty good and overall she is super happy. I defenitly had my hard baby first which I am thankful for because Alex is still a handful=)

1 comment:

Team Jogan said...

super cute pictures! I love new cameras!