Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alex's B-day & Kaylee's Blessing

On the 6th we celebrated Alex's b-day and Kaylee's blessing. It so crazy how fast time fly's Alex is offically two. He was so cute with his cake ... but who could blame him with a cke that's pretty much all candy he loved it. He was taking on the kitkats and passing them out to everyone and eating the m&m's off the top. I wasn't really sure how he would react to the gifts but I really didn't even have to tell him what to do he just started ripping them open. He had no problem opening them all and I cant wait till Christmas because he is going to go nuts. He got some clothes for his Birthday and he instantly wanted to put them on.
Tidbits about 2 year old Alex: He's a monkey all the time, working on pottey training and doing great, loves Toy story but wont watch any other form of TV (I got him a Buzz lightyear for Christmas and I can hardly wait to give it to him) Alex loves his sister even though he can be alittle abuse and he is a sweet heart (when he wants to be) and we are very lucky to have him in our family!!!
Kaylee had here blessing on the same day as Alex's B-day and we were lucky to have Great Grandparents drive up for it. We even got a four generation picture w/ Kaylee, Grandma Janene, Great Grandma Gay & Me. She looked so precious, orginally I had made a blessing dress out of my wedding dress but sad to say that once I got it on her it didn't really want to come off so I just bought her a new one...oh well I tried I'll have to post a pic because it turned out pretty cute!!!


4 comments:

Janice said...

Fun Photos! I love her sleeping beauty photo- also the one of Elsie-- you should make a copy for her! The cake is a great idea! Sure wish we were there!!! It will be a quiet Christmas & Christmas Eve, since Wyatt's family won't be with us--sure you don't want to come this way? Enjoy Christmas with a happy wrapper opener....beware he might open everyone's gifts!

Teri said...

Happy Birthday Alex! Cute pics Natalie. It is so fun to see your little family. I really wish we lived closer so Owen could play with Alex again!!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Alex! LOVE the pictures Natalie!

LauraBro said...

she is so beautiful! I want to see the dress you made--what a cute idea! I need you to come over forplay dated next week--I broke my Wrist and am stuck home! blah