Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So things are going good at the Stone's although he has become very attatched to mommy and really doesn't like me holding the baby at all. It defintely makes feeding interesting. In the picture were I'm holding both of them I was trying to burp Kaylee and as you can see who wanted to help.
This was so funny I was at the neighbors and Alex had started to cry well Mark just let him cry himself back to sleep and when Grandma went to check on him this is how we found him dead asleep, with the light on and feet dangling!!

4 comments:

Team Jogan said...

love that dangly legs pic... hahaha... its so funny the positions kids will fall asleep in.

grandma carole said...

Natalie,

Kaylee is so cute! I can't wait until we get to meet her.
Love, Aunt Carole

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Wow, Alex is so big!! Your little girl is so precious. So fun to be a mommy!

Teri said...

Natalie,

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm also very glad that I got the chance to see you a few weeks ago, even if it was only for a little while! Little Kaylee is so cute and Alex is as cute as ever! And I must add, that diaper bag you made was SOOOO CUTE!!! How talented are you?!?! Miss seeing you in the backyard everyday :(

Love ya!