Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kaylee's Pictures

My neighbor Megan took these amazing pictures of Kaylee. They turned out so perfect you'll have to go check out here photography blog to see the other ones. The hard part is going to be choosing which ones to have printed... well not that hard becuase they are all great so I'll just have to get them all. She did some amazing things with adobe photoshop on some of them!!Thanks so much Megan I love them!!
She also designed some digital scrapbooking pages and kits...and they are free but she could totally charge money for them!!! All of my cute little picture collages came from her free templates!!
blog.poultonfam.com/photo click on the gallery
blog.poultonfam.com/megan

2 comments:

Team Jogan said...

your blog is adorable! those pics of kaylee are sooo cute :D

Megan said...

I love the pictures too! Natalie - you are so sweet. I'm so happy you liked the pictures of Kaylee - she has been by far the easiest newborn to photograph!