Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here are some more cute pic's of our little Kaylee, so far she is a really good baby she still is mixed up on sleeping all day and being up at night but I'm working on that. Right now the new development in the Stone Crazy house is that Alex is a MONKEY yesterday he layed down for a nap and all of the sudden I heard the music blarring and I knew that the cd player was on top of our really tall dresser. Then I heard Alex screaming and sure enough he was on top of it and couldn't get back down. Today Alex started climbing out of his crib and he lands completely on his feet, later I'll post a pic of his room because his crib is pretty high off the ground. So needless to say he has to sleep in his toddler bed. Nap time didn't go so well with him screaming for an hour but tonight he went right to bed so keep your fingers crossed!!


No comments: