Sunday, February 24, 2008

MOVING!!!!

Well we have finally heard from the Army our fate and ......We are getting out yeahhhhhhhhhh...... We are just waiting for signatures so we are on the count down of when we are leaving. They told us that it would take about two weeks so hopefully it doesn't end up taking longer. My dad is flying out here to drive with me & Alex and so if Mark isn't out he might have to stay a little longer but hopefully it all works out. We are so excited to be leaving even though we will miss friends that we've made here... we aren't on the other hand sad to be leaving the company of the Army =)
So we will be heading out around the 8th of March ... I know its very soon lots of packing and stuff to get ready!!
HOpe to see everyone soon =)

1 comment:

Janice said...

So happy to finally hear the NEWS! I also loved your count down counter....(which first glance I thought of Gwen, which quickly worked into a pregancy count-down....until I read the 'moving') So what are you doing for Easter this year? It's happening at our house, which would be wonderful to have you at....but then I figure there is always a chance you might be going to Utah- Let us know. Happy Packing!!!