Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is the only hat that Mark has approved of it is so cute on him ....Its so hard to decide which pictures to put on the blog when they are all so cute and I take pictures of him all the time =)
He has the cutest little smile I just love it even in the morning when I am still tired and he's wide awake and smiling all I want to do is wake up and play with him!!
One of Alex's favorite things right now is to lay on his back and kick his legs and look up at us and smile!!


3 comments:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

About the smiling while kicking his legs, did he pick that up from Mark?

cathy stone said...

sigh i guess alex will be what 18 when i get to meet him haha love you guys hes growing so fast

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I heard from Kathy about all your news... Hope all is well. Melissa. msimpreza@yahoo.com