Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blog Fun

As you can see I've been making changes to my blog complements of my wonderful cousin Gwen's Sites. I love the digital scrapbooking I think it is so cool and am so excited to get Alex's Scrapbook using it I did one w/ Shutterfly for our wedding album but I just haven't ordered it yet, but it was so easy and by the time you buy all the paper print picture its actually cheaper and easier to do online....oh the wonders of the internet!!! It does take a little of the craftyness out of it but its nice for me when I am notorious for starting a million projects and getting them almost done =)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I love your new header! And I'm completely sold on the shutterfly idea too...way easier, especially when you have more than one scrapbook to do. I've been using a site called blurb.com to do mine. It's quite a bit cheaper than shutterfly and they still are really nice. Also, if you want to get rid of the black border around your header, just go to customize, fonts and color, and change your border background to match the blog background color. It took me foever to figure that one out and it always bugged me that I couldn't get my headers to fit into the borders. Anyway, just thought I would pass that along!

Ken and Katie said...

Oh Natalie! it's beautiful! But, you know now that you will have to teach me all your tricks! It looks wonderful, great job!