Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alex's First Birthday!!!

I cant believe that it has been a year already, its just crazy. These day's there really isn't anything he cant do... well thats at least what he thinks. He is my little monkey and I mean that literally all he wants to do is climb on anything and everything. The only problem is that he doesn't know how to get down so he is always falling of stuff. He also never sits still, ever since he started walking he cant sit still for even a second. He is so much fun to be around he's always happy and playful and we love him so much we are so lucky to have him in our lives.
Alex had such a great birthday he loved all of his gifts, Mark and me got him the dump truck with blocks and he really loved playing with it. He also got some clothes and other toys.
I made him a cake and it really didn't turn out the way I wanted it to but oh well what can you do. I decided I'm no cake decorator and nor do I want to be.

Alex loved the cake, he really loved the frosting he kept dipping his candle in the frasting and licking it off, it was really cute.

Grandma and Grandpa Stone gave Alex this so cute Thomas the train that you ride and he loves it so much. Its so cute how he rides it I took a video of him. He loves to climb all over the train, he stands on the seat and then climbs on top of it, seriously my little monkey. Also he has been holding his finger out to tell us how old he is its so cute.

1 comment:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

We forgot that his birthday was in December. Happy Birthday Alex!