Tuesday, January 1, 2008

MoRe PiCtUrEs Of AlEx

Alex is such a sweet baby me and Mark are so lucky to have him in our lives.
Here is a picture of the cutest hat that I found at a yard sale, Mark doesn't like it so much he thinks its a little girly but I think its adorable!!!!

Alex getting a manicure!!!!!

Here is the changing table that Mark and my Dad built for me. I was having a hard time bending over changing him it was hurting my back pretty good. So like the wonderful husband that he is he came up with this and it works great. The part were you put him came from the playpen/bassinet that I have and then they built a little table on the sideout of wood.

Mommy's Precious Little Man!!!

He's so precious I love this picutre!!!









2 comments:

Kelley said...

Natalie your such a good Mommy. I love the changing table that Mark and your Dad built. Keep posting those wonderful pictures!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

http://meandpetite.blogspot.com/ This is the Heywoods' blog