Sunday, January 6, 2008

Changing EveryDay

I love this picture becuase it really shows how long his legs and body are... he's going to be tall just like his Daddy!!!!


I saved him a little bit of his dignity for when he's older!!! =)

He's changing so much ever day!!

Alex fell asleep with me on the couch and I woke up and he had his cute little hand resting on my shoulder. I just thought that it was just so precious!!!!!


This is the cutest outfit that I got for him at Old Navy, Its still a little big but it wont be long!!!!!!!
This is a cute outfit that GG (Grandma Gay) gave him for Christmas!!!!

Here are some really cute mittens that Grandma Cathy gave him for Christmas!!! Sooooo Cute!!!!

Alex's First Christmas

Alex was defenitly spoiled this year for Christmas...I Cant wait till next year when he's a little older and can maybe enjoy Christmas and not sleep through it!!
I really wanted to stick him in the stocking but it was just a little too small. This year was a great Christmas especially because we had a new bundle of joy to share it with!!!!





1 comment:

Gwen said...

Can you believe how fast they grow??!!! Enjoy every minute of this stage because he will be up and crawling and into everything before you know it!