Monday, December 10, 2007

Alexander Pierson Stone Has Arrived

Alexander Pierson Stone
Dec. 6th, 2007 @ 10:19pm
8 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long

We went in at 3:00am on the 5th when my water broke and started our long journey to this wonderful little boy coming into this world. We ended up having to have a c-secton because I wasn't progressing after 19 hours and started to get a temp and @9:20pm on the 6th they took us into to pull him out!! Mark said that when they were pulling him out he didn't know how he was in my belly he was so big and long.
Alex had to be taken away and had to get an IV with antibiotics, it took them almost 4 hours to get his IV in poor little guy had a rough start. I was dying to see him again and we were so happy when they finally brought him in to see us.
I Finally know now why I was so uncomfortable this big guy was balled up in my belly. But it was defenitly worth it!!

Heres the cutest picture of Alex and his daddy, we are both so happy he's healthy and finally here. Later I will post more adorable pictures of Alex.

6 comments:

Zuffie said...

I am so excited for you!!! He is amazing! Hooray!!!

Kelley said...

He is Beautiful! Congrats Nat! He really is a big boy.

Gwen said...

I am so sorry your labor was so long...but it was definitely worth it. He is adorable!!!! Congratulations.

Zuffie said...

http://www.stinalisa.com/NutsAtChristmas.html

So you can share with your little one

E. Stone said...

You got two left to go. The race is on. Love you both. If you want my real e-mail send me one at allwayswin@excite.com from there I can send you my real one. Put Kings Beach Address on comment so I know it is yours. Love you....

cathy stone said...

your Dad and I love the pictures I wish we could be there, but alsas work is taking up the time for now. but it will be soon to see you. You gave me a beautiful grandson thank you so much love mom and dad