Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas Stokings!!!

These are the Christmas Stockings I just finished...I'm so excited they turned out so cute and I have a matching table runner that just needs the border finished. I also made an extra stocking for another little one (but that wont be for quite awhile I need plenty of time to recover from this pregnancy)!!! Its been so nice not working these last couple of weeks its given me a chance to sew alot which has been alot of fun!!! Monday we also got our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations up before Alex comes!!!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

These look so cute!!! Hopefully it will be any day now....

Gwen said...

*oh yeah, and I bet you will need that other stocking before you know it :)

Tearsa said...

Those are way cute, Natalie. Hopefully it will be December 1st...:-)