Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Project's

I had to post my projects and normally I'd post them on the quilt blog but I haven't been very good at updating that so I thought that I'd post my pic's here. I made my own pink car seat cover and am pretty proud how it turned out, I was doubting that I could do it and it turned out to be pretty easy. I just put it directly over the top of the one I used for Alex!!
I wasn't going to make a diaper bag but I saw this pattern and it looked really easy. The pictures dont really show how much crap it can really hold and I added a few extra pockets. It was a great easy pattern and I love how it turned out not to mention that I already had all the fabric I need to make it so I just had to buy the gramets and the lining and pattern!!!


1 comment:

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Is that pattern online. Congrats on your little girl that's on the way!!