Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Surprise!!!!

I'm pregnant...... yes again and due pretty soon. We've known for awhile but wanted to wait a little to announce it and time has just gotten away from me!!! We had an ultrasound but I couldn't scan the pic's but we did find out we are having a little girl. I'm excited, Marks alittle scared but we are happy. I'm due around Sept. 15th and I am 21 weeks along right now!! The good thing is I'm finally not sick anymore and have started to not lose weight. I'm also so glad that this time it hasn't seemed like I've been pregnant forever.

5 comments:

Gwen said...

A GIRL?! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! You are going to have to find some girly things to add to your blog background pretty soon;)

ps, I have your scentsy stuff. If you are going to be in my area anytime soon, let me know and I will meet you with it!

Valli said...

Yay, for little girls! We are way excited for you both. She'll have a big brother to look out for her. How fun!

Deidra said...

Congratulations guys!!! So exciting!

The Collingwood Family said...

congrats!

Bryan & Bobbie said...

Hey that is so fun! I need to call you and catch up!!~Bobbie