Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little train ride!!!

On our way to Utah for Cassandra's baby shower we stopped at Walmart and I gave Alex a ride in a Bob the Builder train it was so cute he loved. He wouldn't sit down at all but he really had a blast!!!!
We had a great time in Utah Cassandra's baby shower that we threw for her went good and we had alot of fun games that everybody seemed to enjoy. I loved making all the goodies for her, little girls stuff is so cute and fun!! I cant wait till she comes Alex and her will be the only great grandkids on my mom's side of the family!!!

1 comment:

The Buis Family said...

natalie......I don't have your number. I mean I have one and I've called it and left messages but you didn't call back. :'( Call us or email us. abby_buis@yahoo.com 260-627-1024, 260-467-0584 (my cell). We would love to hear from you guys. We miss you!!!!!!! ALEX IS SO BIG AND SO HANDSOME!!!!!!