Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a little update!!

Alex is getting so big I cant believe it, he is such a little Tazmanian (Sorry if i didn't spell it right) He gets into everything there really is no stopping him. His favorite thing is to take all his toys out of his toy box and throw them all over the floor. He also loves to tear apart anything paper.
We've been having this deer hang out around the house in the trees, we were getting ready to go and he was just out the front door.
It is getting crazy cold here this morning it snowed up the valley and there was snow on the mountains. I am so not looking forward to winter, summer just flew by.
I also have been canning like crazy, I canned these pears also I've canned peaches and hot pepper jelly. I have been ripping my tomatos down stairs in the basement and blended them and freezing them until their all ready and then I can can some spagetti sauce. Also I still have beets in the garden I have to can.....



No comments: