Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TORNADO'S

We defenitly had some excitement the other night!! TORNADO'S!!!!
All night we had terrible storms and two different times during the night we had sirens going off. This is only the second time we had sirens going off, I made Mark make a little fort for us becuase we dont have any interior rooms or a basement. So he propped the mattress against the coach and thats were we desided to take cover!! I figrued if the tornado hit at least the building would fall on the mattress. The thing was is that at about 11:00 pm when the storm stopped I had Mark take down the fort. Then at probably 12:30 we had an even worse storm hit so we had no cover but everything turned out. But I have to say I was a little nervous....okay maybe a lot if you asked Mark =)
I can not wait to get out west were Tornado's are pretty much non-exsiting!!
We had Alex weighted the other day and he is defenitly a growing boy
and he's only 2 months old!!

12 pounds 6 ounces
22 3/4 inches long

2 comments:

Janice said...

Wow! Now that is something I won't dream of dealing with! We are MORE than ready for you to come out West.

By the way, Alex is close to Tilmann's birth weight- it was 12 pounds 13 ounces....now you might get an idea of size & labor! Glad to see your son is growing well and smiling!!

Gwen said...

Holy Cow, I would be freaking out during all those Tornadoe scares. I'm all for you moving back this way!