Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ULTRASOUND PICTURES


Well we finally had our ultrasound today and I've been dying to find out what we were having. I had bought fabric that I loved from Los Angeles and it was girly fabric but we didn't care what we were having It was just funny that I had a one track mind in the fabric store and I have been telling Mark that I thought it was a girl. SO of course he said he thought that it was a boy. Well you look at the picture below & see if you can tell!!!!!!






You guessed it, IT'S A BOY!!!!!


It was so funny when we were having the ultra sound Mark was so happy, I think he was more happy that he was right and I was wrong....but we are both so excited!!!! When we got to see wether it was a boy or girl it was pretty odvious and I said, "oh, look at his little pepe!!!" And Mark informed me that I can not call it a little pepe and that it is the evidence!! We all got a good chuckle out of that!!!


Now I will just have to go out and buy more fabric oh...darn.....=)


This is his foot the ultrasound tech said that it looked like a long foot so he took a picture of it...isn't it just precious!!!! Also in the top picture he's saluting, so cute!!!!


4 comments:

Gwen said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! you're blogging!!! You just made my day! I'm so glad you have jumped on the bloggin banwagon. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way and speaking of keeping in touch

CONGRATULATIONS on a little BOY!!! We hadn't heard that news yet. I'm so excited for you. Boys are...well, BOYS. Very different from girls, but SOOO much fun!

check us out at gregandgwen.blogspot.com

Gwen said...

P.S. I love Mark!!! He is so stinkin funny! Tell him we are so glad he married into the family!

Janice said...

Congratulations! Elsie told me that you were having a boy- fun to see photos too! I also heard that he is a first boy in three generations...nice! By the way the boys in this family were much easier babies to deal with....now it's another story!

me said...

Hey you! I am so happy for you. You guys need to move closer so our boys can grow up together- that would be so much fun!!!!! They could be trouble makers like us ha ha!! Your mom gave me your new number so I'll call ya when the baby comes (9 more days) give or take a few! love ya! talk to you soon.
Crystal